Phase 100 of Last Order was the final chapter published in Ultra Jump and was released in July 2010.
|First issue||October 19, 1999|
Ultra Jump (ウルトラ ジャンプ Urutora Janpu?) is a Japanese monthly seinen manga magazine published by Shueisha under the Jump line of magazines. Ashen Victor, Aqua Knight, Gunnm: Another Stories, and Last Order were published in Ultra Jump.
- Ashen Victor: September 1995–July 1996
- Aqua Knight: 1998-2000
- Gunnm: Another Stories: 1996-2006
- Last Order: July 2001-July 2010
Kishiro put Last Order on hiatus by beginning in July 2010 following a dispute between him and an editor at Ultra Jump over a revision of dialog for the Gunnm: New Edition. After meeting with the editors of Ultra Jump and Evening in August, he ultimately decided to switch publishers from Shueisha to Kodansha. This ended the 20 year relationship between Kishiro and Shueisha. Last Order was announced to Evening's lineup in February 2011 and began publication in Evening the following month.
Covers and pinupsEdit
In addition to appearing on the cover of the July 2010 issue, Last Order was also featured on the following covers:
Kishiro also produced several pinups for Ultra Jump, which are detailed on the gallery section of his website.
- ↑ Battle Angel Alita/Gunnm: LO Manga to Resume in March Accessed 2011-04-01
- Battle Angel Alita: Last Order Manga Put on Hiatus Accessed 2011-04-01
- Battle Angel Alita/Gunnm: LO Manga's Return Planned Accessed 2011-04-01
- Mitsurou Kubo's Moteki Romantic Comedy Manga Gets Film Accessed 2011-04-01