Alita uses the Hertzer Nadel against Qu Tsang in Phase 32
|Romanized name||Syunaida Kō|
|English name||Schneider School|
|Users||Gelda, Alita, Erica, Frau X|
|Related martial arts||Panzer Kunst|
|Debut||Hertza Nadel debuted in Phase 17 |
Schneider School named in Phase 32
Gelda taught the Herter Nadel to Yoko and Erica when they were children, shortly after they had mastered the Hertza Haeon. Alita later recalled the technique 200 years later when she fought Zazie in outer space outside the Samoyed I in ES 591. Although she was not sure if she could pull it off, she was able to destroy the right arm of Zazie's spacesuit with it as well as the left arm with a follow up attack.
Later during Operation Hagel, Zazie ran into the mysterious Künstler Frau X, who attacked her with the Verschlag. Her prior experience with the technique enabled her to neutralize the attack by shooting her wrist to release the shock wave, which impressed Frau X. Her final attack against Zazie before disappearing was a Dim Mak-like technique that triggered thousands of soliton waves inside her skull without decaying. These waves would eventually localize in one spot in a month and blow her head off. Attempts to treat this failed, as the Verschlag was transmitted to whatever or whoever touched Zazie's head, blowing off limbs and destroying medical equipment.
When Alita eventually took field during the Space Angels' Round 1 match of the Tenth Zenith of Things Tournament against the Guntroll, she used the Hertzer Nadel in a lightning attack on Qu Tsang, hitting her in the left arm with the Verschlag, then destroying her right arm and attacking her body with the Hertzer Nadel. On analysis of the replay Hegeor Hopper realized that the attack was a possible a Panzer Kunst move. Caerula Sanguis then revealed to Alita that the combination was a Schneider School technique and rated her as being at least at the Höher Krieger level.
Alita later used the Herter Nadel against Tzykrow when she fought him outside Melchizedek, setting him up for the attack by first using the Einsatzrhythmen against him. Tzykrow however was able to escape by using his Seinerweisen.
- Hertzer Nadel ("Heart Needle"), also called Hertzer Fahren ("Heart Driver"): A two part combination attack:
- Verschlag ("Partition" or "Box"): An initial Hertza Haeon-like strike that triggers a shock wave which bounces inside the body like a rubber ball before focusing in the extremities. The target may notice this as a ringing in their ears.
- Hertzer Nadel – The follow up strike, driving a second Verschlag into the focal point of the shock wave and causing the pent-up energy to explode from within.
- ↑ Phase 84 - Zazie's condition is described.
- ↑ Phase 32 - Caerula mentions the Schneider School in her analysis of the attack.
- ↑ Phase 40 - Tzykrow questions how Alita learned Einsatzrhythmen.
- ↑ The Hertzer Nadel is first spelled as Hertza Nadel in Phase 17. In Phase 32 it is spelled Hertzer Nadel.
- ↑ Phase 17 - Alita attacks Zazie with the Verschlag.
|e · d · v||Panzer Kunst|
|Original Künstlers:|| Alita • Beltram • Erica • Garuede • Gelda • Kaulquappe • Leader |
Tiger Sauer • Tzykrow • Yoko's master
|Later Künstlers:||TUNED AR Series 2: AR-2 • AR-4 • Sechs (AR-6) • AR-10 • Elf (AR-11) • Zwölf (AR-12)|
|Schools:||Gossen School • Mauser School (Kammer Gruppe) • Schneider School|
|Related martial arts:||Ahat Mastade • Sechster Angriff • Space Karate • Ting Jing|
|Events:|| Terraforming Wars |
Camranh Tragedy • Operation Maulwurf • Yoko's original final mission
|Weapons and technology:||Damascus Blade • Kern Granate 510 • Zubringer|
|Mars:||Grünthal • Grünthal satellite • Phobos|